Home > Business 101 – Beginner’s Guide
A beginner’s guide to starting and running a small business
Business 101 covers the basic knowledge that business owners should learn. I spent 4 years in business school building up my knowledge base which helped form the way I craft out strategies and think through problems. Business school is great if you want to be an effective manager or CEO and being among peers who are ambitious and intelligent really drives you to be the best you can be. Despite it’s many merits, I found that it didn’t prepare me enough for what I had always set out to do. To start my own business. You learn high level business topics like accounting, finance, marketing, logistics and so on but no course really came down to teach small business. Sure there were courses on Entrepreneurship, but I find they were geared towards building the next Facebook or Amazon.
- 1. Small Business Accounting Tips
- 2. Finance Tips for Small Business
- 3. Sales and Marketing Tips for Startups
- 4. Negotiation Tips for New Entrepreneurs
- 5. Startup Jobs and Employment
- 6. Internet and Ecommerce for Small Business Startups
- 7. Entrepreneurship Passion and Discipline
This section is geared for real life, small businesses. The 2 person marketing startup company, a one person Ecommerce business, the people who start a business small but have big dreams. Enjoy and I hope you learn something new!
by Dan Tan